Monday, March 13, 2006

from konayuki

Konayuki mau kisetsu wa itsumo sure chigai
Hitogomi ni magirete mo onaji sora miteru no ni
Kaze ni fukarete nita you ni kogoeru no ni

We always miss each other in the season of fluttering powdered snow
Though we're lost in the crowd, we're looking up at the same sky
And blown by the wind, we both feel the same chill

Boku wa kimi no subete nado shitte wa inai darou
Soredemo ichi oku nin kara kimi wo mitsuketa yo
Konkyo wa naikedo honki de omotterunda

I'm sure I don't know everything about you
But still I found you out of a hundred million people
I have no proof, but I truly believe that

listening to yvonne catterfeld songs now, memories of germany flooding my mind.

i don't seek to beat the player, i seek to beat the system.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home