Saturday, September 29, 2007

Thank you, Sorry...and Goodbye

Our next message comes from Mr T. It says here:

Hey DJ, I am leaving Tokyo tonight; I am leaving the girl I love tonight. I don’t know when I will be back, but I know she will be listening to this. Just wish to tell her:

You are the last girl I will fall in love with for a while.

This song is dedicated to you. To us.

Hmmm… the song Mr T has chosen is Mr Children’s Sign. Well, let’s hope that…whoever is supposed to get this message gets it. Meanwhile, let’s enjoy Mr Children’s Sign.
**

“Are you listening? This is 86.3FM and I am Hiroko, your deejay. Our last song today is a little special because Hiroko is dedicating it.”

Mr Driver, do you mind turning up the volume a little?

“Hiroko has a friend who is going to Paris tonight. He’s probably had his dinner, probably on a taxi now, heading to Narita. I don’t know if he would be listening, but he’s very special to me…because he’s brought me smiles…and tears.”

“The song I have chosen is Nakashima Mika’s Yuki no Hana. It’s such a nice song for winter, isn’t it?”

“Anyway, to my friend, Paris is very nice in winter.”

“Thank you.”

“Sorry.”

“And Goodbye.”

“Ok, enough from me. Teru is already looking in, hurrying me to leave. Before I hand you over, hope you like the song. Thank you for listening, and have a great evening. Goodnight.”
**

21:55
JAL
JL5055
PARIS
1-N
17
BOARDING

He turned around, took one last look at Tokyo, before proceeding to the security officer with passport in hand.
**
She stepped out into the wintry Tokyo night. Pulling her coat tightly around herself, she turned to the right, towards the station to catch her train home.

1 Comments:

Blogger PS said...

beautiful post.nicely written

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home