Wednesday, November 07, 2007

8 at the Spanish Cafe

Why are you crying?

보고싶다…

とても

It’s me.

もしもし? 誰ですか?

I thought I should call.

希望你是快乐的

Haven’t seen you in a while. How are you?

もう知りない人になりますか?

你变了

I don’t know you anymore.

なんで?

Sag mir, was ist bloss um uns geschehen?

미안해

Do you only know how to say ‘sorry’?

ごめんね

Ich verstehe nicht ein Wort mehr aus deinem Mund.

He must have come back. He must have come back, isn’t it?

我们算什么?

Vielleicht ist es besser aufzugeben.

你所说的我都听不懂

And I was thinking: Maybe it would have been better if you hadn’t come into my life.

プレゼント

喂,能不能一直这样下去?

Love me after 2a.m.

嘘でもいい

사랑행요

Fuer immer und ewig.

Is that a promise?

約束です

如果说

なに?

我想这秋天你会离开我

Don’t be like this.

それで 君の声、君の笑顔、君の影、君の背中、全部忘れます。

Bevor ich nochmal verliere.

I won’t ever let you go.

負けない

Stay with me tonight.

できません

Wo willst du hin?

终于你还是选择了放手

Now you know: I have never loved you.

そうだろ?

Es tut so weh.

そして 彼女は 去っていった

原来天长地久只属于童话

Say goodbye, while we can still smile.

고마워요

さよなら かつて好きだった人

I will miss you.
***
Why are you crying?

I miss you

A lot

It's me

Hello? Who is this?

I thought i should call

I hope you are happy

Haven't seen you in a while, how are you?

Have you become someone I don’t know?

You have changed

i don't know you anymore

Why?

Tell me, what’s wrong with us?

I am sorry

Do you only know how to say 'sorry'?

I am sorry

I don’t understand a word from your mouth anymore

He must have come back. He must have come back, isn't it?

What exactly are we?

Perhaps it is better to give up

I don’t understand a single thing you say

And I was thinking: Maybe it would have been better if you hadn’t come into my life.

Present

Hey, can we always be like this?

Love me after 2 a.m.

Even if it’s a lie

I love you.

For always and eternally

Is that a promise?

That’s a promise

If

What is it?

I think you will leave me this autumn

Don't be like this.

So I wish to forget your voice, your smile, your shadow, your back, everything.

Before I lose again

I won't ever let you go

I won’t lose

Stay with me tonight.

I can’t do it

Where are you going?

In the end, you chose to let go

Now you know: I have never loved you.

Is that so?

It hurts so much

So, she left me

I see…Eternity belongs only to fairy tales

Say goodbye, while we still can smile

Thank you.

Goodbye, the one I once loved.

I will miss you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home