Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Cassis -gazette

It was the same thing over and over
All I ever did was hurt you
I?m sure I even hurt you
I still can?t move
your touch
Why is it this painful?
Surely the same thing will keep repeating
Because I was afraid to lose you
I tried to wipe out all the times I held you close
That day I never could forget
You took my hand without asking anything
Even if I?m separated from your feelings tomorrow
I know my love for you won?t change

I will walk together
The future not promised
It keeps walking together
to the future in which you are...

I think of you so much, the harder times are forgotten
My heart yearns as I count all the nights when we didn?t meet
Inviting in the loneliness of the times we clashed
Please don?t cry alone
No matter how far apart we are, let?s keep believing in us
I want us to be laughing like this
Don?t let me hurt you
Fading away as time passed
I don?t want to feel that way again
Even if I?m separated from your feelings tomorrow
I know my love for you won?t change
Even if you can no longer see me tomorrow
I know my love for you won?t change

Please? only look at me
Please? so my hand won?t be torn from yours

I will walk together
The future not promised
It keeps walking together

to the future in which you are...

so yesterday was white day. 14 march. largely uneventful.

am reading this book called if on a winter's night a traveler by italo calvino. it's stunning. i am 1/3 through. but i am very impressed. i nv expected anything like this. it's books within a book. its like he uses 10 diff books to bind 2 pple together. one of them is the reader. so its kind of innovative. in tt in reading the book, u r actually the main character. he manages to do it quite well. its really a novel in a very different kind of form. it just reminds u how much more we can explore, in terms of new styles etc.

i also borrowed murakami's dance dance dance. haven started on it yet. i borrowed it first, den went back to the lib and saw the calvino book. as in i just saw the name. den i remembered that moments earlier in kino, some author was being compared to this guy, whose name i was looking at. i have no idea who he is at all. i jsut picked up the book. there were a few. i chose the one wif the title tt appeals to me most. ok i have a weakness for titles and names( if i am trying out a new singer or wad, i wil prob choose the song wif the title tt can tug at my heart). den i start reading. and i am hooked. so murakami takes a backseat for now.

at kino, i saw alot of interesting books. esp those classics. i read finish kafka's metamorphosis. its a story abt this guy who woke up and realised he became a cockroach. its kinda freaky. and its kinda sad. the reaction from the family. his sister was very nice to him at first but suddenly turned her back on him too. sorta like a betrayal. the sad thing was that he was still tinking of his dream to send his sister to a conservatory, yet she tink of him as a monster. u noe sometimes we dunno how to express our love and end up driving anotehr away? same idea. in the end he died. and they felt relieved of a burden etc. it makes u tink abt wad happens when someone suddenly falls ill or wad, and how shuld the pple ard him react. i like kafka alot. tis is the first time i am readin his stuff in english. wow.

balzac's old goriot. shit i forgot the otehr classics that were there. part of some promotion. theres sueskind's perfume, whose german version i was supposed to have read, but i havent. theres oso to kill a mockingbird. cant rmb the rest.

den went for dinner at pariss at marina wif my parents. theres this little girl. shes abt 8? too cute. styled me to death. its her eyes i swear. and she was wearing pink and purple. din noe tis combi was so lethal. but its still her eyes. haiz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home