Tuesday, February 28, 2006

random stuff: fictitious, inspired or otherwise.

And i thought,
if heaven were on my side,
you would be there.

You seem to have become a part of me,
locked in my heart.
When i try to open it again,
it seems as though,
the you in me
gets jealous,
and i am guilt-stricken.

Today, i woke up with tears in my eyes. Because i woke up from a beautiful dream to the sad reality. They say dreams are the manifestations of your thoughts before you sleep. But i could have sworn i wasn't thinking of you. Or was I? Suddenly, i wasn't sure anymore. If i weren't, was it God's way of reminding me of your existence? If i were, does it mean i still can't let go? It is a funny thing, really. It's like you are haunting me. This me just can't seem to let go of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home