Saturday, August 05, 2006

precious

On the day I couldn’t see my heart, I felt insecure. The meaning of loving somebody, it’s something I decide myself. truth can be found in everything.

I promise you, I won’t wander off anymore. I’ll be strong...and prove myself to you. I won’t run away, I’ll turn around to face you, so I can see how you feel, to heart

I will believe, so the two of us can be together in love. In order for my wish to reach the sky I will look for you, and pray for the two of us. A pair of thoughts, now they can come together and form a whole. Your precious love

When pain or bitterness pulls us apart, we can hold each other. We’re no longer alone, because everything is answered by true love.

I will believe, so the two of us can be together in love. I’ll hold your hand forever, don’t let go, let’s make a promise, the two of us. A pair of thoughts, now they can come together and from a whole. Just the two of us

I believe that right now we can strengthen this young and complacent love. There can be truth. A new beginning. I want to be one with you.

I will believe that we can come together, right now, right here, and love each other. So in order to light your light fill me, I hug you tightly

I will believe, so the two of us can be together in love. In order for my wish to reach the sky, I will look for you, and pray for the two of us. A pair of thoughts, now they can come together and form a whole. Your precious love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home