Wednesday, January 31, 2007

das Paradox

i hate being misunderstood. whenever this happens, i always feel this urge to explain myself.

but sometimes i ask myself, is it worth my time?

people don't necessarily listen, nor do they necessarily care.

you would just be speaking to a wall.

that's why i think: why do i need to explain myself?

i am not for you to judge.

but even so, i must admit, i hate to leave a situation hanging without a conclusion, without my conclusion.

they might not be worth my time, but maybe i owe it to myself to explain myself fully.

i could easily convince myself internally.

but sometimes, only you knowing is not enough. the world must know.

if only people will stop and try to understand me.

but i can't really blame them for failing to do so.

there's friedrich der grosse in me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home