Sunday, July 16, 2006

maybe otsuka ai's best known songs are all the fast catchy ones like smiley.

itsumo waratte genki de genki de atashi wa sou mieteru? miseteru always smiling vibrantly; full of energy, is that how I appear? that's what I show -himawari

but i think her nicest songs are all the slower ones, the emotional ones. she writes her own songs, so i wonder about her own story. maybe when you put all the bits of every song together, you get otsuka ai's story.

amaenbo, otsuka ai

不器用だけと あたしがしたかったコト
bukiyou dakedo atashi ga shitakatta koto
although I am a bit awkward at it, that which I really wanted to do

ぎゅっとしがみついて あたし あなたに甘えんぼ
gyutto shigami tsuite atashi anata ni amaenbo
was cling to you tightly and not let go (just like a spoiled child)

ずっと探してた おっきくて安らげる
zutto sagashiteta okkikute yasurageru
having searched for a long time I really felt at ease

愛に包まれてる あなたの腕の中
ai ni tsutsumareteru anata no ude no naka
wrapped in your arms, engulfed in love

もっと強く抱きしめて もう離さないで
motto tsuyoku dakishimete mou hanasanaide
hug me even tighter, don't ever let go

素直じゃないあたしは どうしようもなく 今 甘えんぼ
sunao jyanai atashi wa doushiyoumo naku ima amaenbo
now, being so overcome there is nothing more I can do. (just like a spoiled child)

himawari, otsuka ai

datte natsu no taiyou wa konna ni mo akarui kedo natsu no tsuki wa
even though the summer sun is that bright,

dokoka setsunai sabishii yo anata ga inai to konna ni mo
it's because you're not here with me that the summer moon is somehow painful and lonely

matteiru koto wa totemo kodoku de
waiting is just so terribly lonely...

arigatou ironna sasaete kureta kotoba ni soshite
thank you for all the support you've given me through words

tatta hitori no anata ni
for the one and only you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home