Sunday, August 27, 2006

german

listening to the cd stefan burnt for me the other time round. with all the nice songs from silbermond, juli, soehne mannheims.

the cd is very important to me, not just because it's a gift, but also because it introduced me to all these nice german songs. and german bands. of course i already knew soehne mannheims prior to gettin the cd, but wifout it, i might enver have fallen in love with silbermond's symphonie.

there's another reason why the cd is very important. my weakest point for german has always been listening. the songs in there, together with the 96.3 deutsche welle were my companions in that last stretch before the a's. maybe the songs more.

it is kind of funny, how i like to push everything back, till i have my back faced to the wall, and then produce the goods. like that last-ditch tackle.

i miss germany...and japan.

the trains, the bridges, the streets...many many nice things.

on gifts. i read some old sms fr shux, stored in an old phone which i used after my phone got stolen in the december of 2004. somehow, those messages were still in there. never got ard to deleting them.

and everything came back. we were at bobby's hse watching soccer.

but before that, my stuff got stolen, along with dom's. two out of so many. never say never.

anyway, i lost more than the 70 bucks i had in my wallet. i lost a discman as well. and the discman was a gift from my brother.

i can never quite forgive the bloody thief who took the things. not yet.

some things are more important because of the sentimental value. more than the money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home