Saturday, January 13, 2007

I spent whatever of the past week trying to get my life back in order.

I have done whatever I could. Now, I can surf the net, albeit at much lowered expectations. And the msn is still as dead as ever, although I am finally able to sign in to the web messenger. However, due to the instability of the connection, this online msn is quite useless, as I have found out. And I still can’t access my email.

It’s amazing how things can change so drastically in 48 hours. Everything was fine on Thursday, and then on Saturday, everything was gone. I even reformatted the com, which was a big mistake, considering I hadn’t backed up something very important. I have bits of it in my phone and memory, but I won’t be able to make an accurate assessment of the damage. I would need to conjure it up again.

And the most disappointing thing is that for all these, I have nothing much to show for.
I am really considering switching. I am quite pissed off by all these.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home