Friday, August 31, 2007

journey

渐渐被世界遗忘,还是已被世界遗忘?

it all starts in september. the awakening. tomorrow and next week are the last hurdles. i am almost there. it all starts in tokyo. the journey begins there.

it is ironic that i am seeking myself in the most messy of cities- tokyo.

it might be the last time in a while that i will be in such a setting- crowded, very urban, very asian.

i often ask, if the ball were to come to you at that perfect angle, that perfect speed, would you have the guts to hit it, score and be the hero?

amazingly, in a few months' time, i will be in this situation.

i often wish i could restructure my life, have things my way, make my choices, have a say in everything, somewhat like the freedom arsene wenger enjoys at arsenal.

but to do that, i have to start anew. a fresh page. build up everything from scratch. and some things, i really don't know much. it won't be easy at all.

and suddenly, i have that chance. i have that blank canvas. or almost blank.

and the question that i so often ask is suddenly directed at me.

my answer? WOAH.

a little awestruck, a little nervous, but very excited.

like what Fabregas must have felt before the final in 2006.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55p7X_akF3M

It's a long long journey
Till I know whera* I'm supposed to be
It's a long long journey
And I don't know if I can believe
When shadows fall and block my eyes
I am lost and know that I must hide
It's a long long journey
Till I find my way home to you

Many days I've spent
Drifting on through empty shores
Wondering what's my purpose
Wondering how to make me strong
I know I will falter I know I will cry
I know you'll be standing by my side
It's a long long journey
And I need to be close to you

Sometimes it feels no one understands
I don't even know why I do the things I do
When pride builds me up till I can't see my soul
Will you break down these walls and pull me through?
Cause It's a long, long journey
Till I feel that that I am worth the price
You paid for me on calvary
Beneath those stormy skies
When Satan mocks and friends turn to foes
It feels like everything is out to make me lose control
It's a long long journey
Till I find my way home to you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home