Monday, October 15, 2007

songs for a new start

Spring
*I wish- asu e no tobira
Mr Children- Sign
Seamo- Mata Aimashou
Orange range- hana
Utada hikaru- flavor of life
Otsuka ai- amaenbo
BOC- Tentai kansoku
Boa- key of heart
Ftts- missing you
FTTS- goodbye
Stef sun- ren xing

Summer
*Southern All Stars- Sea of Love
V6- feel your breeze
Yuna Ito-Precious
Lara and Jay- Shan Hu Hai
Elva- Wen
B’z- ocean
FTTS- Sea of Love
FTTS- Forever
Orange range- michishirube
Clazziquai- lover boy
B’z- Gold

Autumn
*Silbermond- symphonie
Gazette- Cassis
Jay- Feng
Ayaka- mikazuki
Nakashima mika- glamorous sky
Park hyo shin and lisa- with you
Elva- ta he ta de gu shi
Younha- I cry
Kiss- because I am a girl
Landy- zhu wo sheng ri kuai le
Ai- story

Winter
*Nakashima mika- yuki no hana
B’z- itsuka no merry christmas
Remioromen- Konayuki
Nakashima mika- hitoiro
Nakashima mika- I love you
Baek ji young- sarang an hae
Queen- I was born to love you
Yuri chika- I cry
Yuna ito- endless story
Ayaka- I believe
Boa- waiting

*refers to the song which i feel is most representative of the season. the songs are not listed in any order, and even * does not mean it is my absolute favourite, because firstly i think favourite songs don't quite exist. the closest are probably yuna ito's endless story, precious and nakashima mika's glamorous sky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home