Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Nadine and Danielle

There was once a girl called Nadine. When we first met, i didn't really give much thought to it.

And then Danielle came into my life. We fell in love.

I have always thought that I only love Danielle, and that I love her alot. Don't get me wrong. I still love Danielle. But Nadine has always been with me. Nadine is someone whom I understand, yet don't understand. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if Danielle hadn't come into my life, or i realised sooner that Nadine holds a special place in my heart.

But anyhow, I can't turn back now. It's not a matter of fairness, nor is it a matter of faithfulness. It's just the way it is. Nadine will always remain my soulmate, the one who understands me best. That is why when Danielle and I leave, I will really, really miss her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home