Friday, December 30, 2005

Before the End of the World

Before the end of the world

We don’t have much time
The world is ending.
We face a new World,
One of Chaos
Which we will enter.
In your hurry,
Have you lost yourself
In the darkness?
In your haste,
Have you closed your eyes,
And embraced the Dark,
Simply as it is?
For you, my friend
I fear,
That your reason’s lost;
At you even the shadows shall leer:
Their way isn’t the only way.
And that I know for sure.
So, open your eyes,
I pray you will,
Before the end of the world.

i wrote my reflections for year 2005 already. but before i blogged, something happened. At first it pissed me off. But thinking through it, and talking to wj about it, i think it is actually depressing and worrying. and so this is dedicated to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home