Sunday, April 02, 2006

March 9th

i am watching this mv of this song called san gatsu kokono ka. 9th march. it's from remioromen. i jsut feel so stirred.

here's the lyrics.
In the midst of the passing seasons
Suddenly, I feel the length of the day
Amidst the days that pass by busily
You and I draw out our dreams
My feelings ride upon the March wind
Cherry blossom buds continue on toward spring
One ray of the overflowing light
Warms the morning little by little
After letting out a big yawn and stretching
I'm beside you, who is feeling a little shy
I stand at the entrance to a new world
And I'm not the only one who realizes this
When I close my eyes
Just how strong are you Beneath my eyelids?
I want things to be that way for you
The whirlwind carries with it a cloud of dust
My dirty clothes are all balled up
But the white moon in the afternoon sky
Fascinated me, because it was kind of pretty
Things don't always go well
When I look up to the sky, even all of that seems small
The blue sky is cold and clear
The tufts of feathers on the birds' heads sway in the wind
If we can share the happiness of
Waiting for flowers to bloom, that's what happiness is
Along the way, next to you, I quietly smile
When I close my eyes
Just how strong are you Beneath my eyelids?
I want things to be that way for you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home