Sunday, February 25, 2007

L, i believe hana yori dango 2

"you look so mad, so i thought you might want some cake too."

L never fails to do something ridiculously lame.

hana yori dango 2 looks quite good. its showing on 56. i should try catching it some time. too bad they don't have a killer song, as they did in the first series, aka otsuka ai's planetarium. at least not my kind of song.

managed to write down parts of the english lyrics of ayaka's i believe, as used in miki ando's skate america routine.

hidden where no one else can see
a whirlpool in my heart of my anxiety

so many roads to follow
not really sure which one I should take
anyway, I'm being me

for so long, I let others tell me the way
say goodbye to that part of yesterday

I believe myself,cause I know it's what I need
everything begins when I'm believin' in... myself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home