Friday, July 13, 2007

Flight 87, Venprek to Tokyo

“Ladies and Gentlemen, this is the captain speaking. First of all, let me welcome you onboard Flight 87 on behalf of the entire crew. We have just left Venprek Internacio Flehavaar. Our destination is Tokyo-Narita, in Tokyo. Estimated flight duration is 12 hours. We expect to reach Tokyo at 1100 hours, Venprek time, which is 1700 hours Tokyo time. The weather is good, and we expect to have a pleasant flight. Should you have any enquiries, our crew is always willing to serve you. Once again, we wish you a pleasant flight.”

‘So you are leaving at the end of the month?’ you asked.

‘Mm,’ I nodded.

‘Take care of yourself then.’

‘I will. Thanks for all that you have done for me all this while.’

You shrugged it off and started to push your bike. ‘Goodbye.’

‘Bye.’

You had taken a few strides and were about to mount your bike when you suddenly stopped and got back to the ground.

‘I’ll miss you,’ you suddenly said.

Then you hopped onto your bike and pushed away.

‘I’ll miss you too!’ I shouted.

You waved, all the while with your back to me. I watched as you disappeared down the road.

Hey, you know? If you had asked, I would have stayed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home